The civil lawyers of Burkett & Burdette offer civil representation that is hallmarked by veteran skill, experience and the ability to get results. Licensed in five states and admitted to the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Federal Claims and the State and Federal Courts of Washington, we have the resources, admissions and capability to get results.
Located in Seattle, Washington, our lawyers boast a broad range of the highest ratings and accolades, including AV Preeminent* rating by Martindale-Hubbell and Best Lawyers in America. We bring that level of sophistication and skill to every case we handle.
Seattle Civil Litigation Attorneys — Fighting For Your Rights
Since you'll deal with your attorney directly, you will rest assured that your case is being closely monitored and directed at every step. While other firms may hand much of the work off to paralegals and staff, our attorneys will provide you with direct access. Answers and information are never more than a phone call or email away.
The partners come from large firms, and have been practicing as a small firm for more than 24 years. Trained in large firms handling complex corporate litigation, we offer that capability to our clients with a level of sophistication that is complemented by our small firm service.
Our diverse practice comprehensively covers the civil litigation needs of our clients, including:
- Employment law: We handle a variety of different employment law claims, including wage and hour claims stemming from employers misclassifying employees as exempt from overtime rules under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Personal injury: An insurer will seldom give you a fair settlement offer for your injury. On your own, you lack bargaining power. We bring our extensive litigation experience to work for you when you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- Vaccine injuries: We represent individuals who have gotten ill or lost a loved one as a result of receiving a vaccine. We are one of the few firms in the region equipped to handle vaccine injury cases in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C.
- Medical malpractice: We represent individuals who have been injured from a variety of medical mistakes, ranging from misdiagnosis to wrong-site surgery.
- Attorney misconduct: We are, also, the firm that many clients turn to when they have suffered loss because of the negligence or dishonesty of other lawyers, including when those lawyers have overcharged attorney fees. We advocate to right those wrongs in matters of attorney misconduct and to hold law firms accountable.
We also handle other civil litigation matters, including property disputes over easements, boundary lines and trees.
Contact A Seattle Wage And Hour Attorney
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact our law firm today at 800-301-8109.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.